Friday, April 1, 2011

She took me in, and made me coffee, I gave her 90%

So I know I was supposed to write in this a LONG time ago. But, after having our break I had little to report on.

Life was quiet, life was easy...but life was REALLY fucking boring. I was sure that life would just be this way. Interesting people, nice conversations. Boring sex. No connections. Just thought I would never ever EVER know what it was like (love). I was searching but then I gave up, and there you were. Our connection was instant, like a flash, and I found you in my arms.

Now I know, or at least I am pretty sure I know and it scares the ever loving SHIT out of me.

Of course while I am writing this "Such Great Heights" comes on my Pandora. Oh music, how you are in my head. Much like you are in my head and my heart. <3

Why does this scare me? I have finally allowed someone to make me happy, to let them in a little bit. This is the scariest fucking thing ever in my life. Why? Because she could leave me. She could pick up and run. She could decide there is someone better.

It is just a prick, a tiny bit of fear, but the fear is the worst it has ever been in my life. EVER.

I have faith, and a belief that she is the one. She is my soul mate. That she has made me feel what love is.

I have faith that this will not happen, that she will run towards me and not away. Something amazing and divine had put us on this patch, I do not believe it was to crush and torture me, but to bring us within each other's lives.

add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

No comments: